Revert back to Trial Version

Use this forum to discuss subjects that don't belong in the other forums.

Moderator: SciTech Software

Revert back to Trial Version

Postby guru » Wed May 06, 2009 11:19 am

I have an existing MemProfiler license (Standard edition). However, when I downloaded the preview version of MemProfiler 3.5, it detected that license and made my 3.5 to standard version. How can I revert back to 14-day trial so that I can also see what are the other features availabel for the professional version?
guru

Postby Andreas Suurkuusk » Wed May 06, 2009 2:06 pm

I sent you a registration key that will give you a new 14-day trial of .NET Memory Profiler 3.x Professional (to the e-mail address you used for this forum). If you have not received it, please send an e-mail to support@scitech.se and we will send you a new registration key.
Best regards,

Andreas Suurkuusk
SciTech Software AB
Andreas Suurkuusk

Postby guru » Thu May 07, 2009 8:42 am

Andreas Suurkuusk wrote:I sent you a registration key that will give you a new 14-day trial of .NET Memory Profiler 3.x Professional (to the e-mail address you used for this forum). If you have not received it, please send an e-mail to support@scitech.se and we will send you a new registration key.

Hi Andreas,
Thanks. i do have a couple of questions though. When I import a memory dump, there is no allocaiton stack tab. And when I do a comparison between two dumps, there are no disposed info view.
Please advise.

Thanks
guru

Postby Andreas Suurkuusk » Thu May 07, 2009 1:54 pm

When you import a memory dump the profiler just analyses the contents of the process memory. Therefore the amount of information presented when importing a memory dump is not as detailed as when you start the process from the profiler. For examples, no allocation stacks or dispose info is provided, as that would require information to be collected at the time the instance was created or disposed (i.e. before the memory dump was created).
Best regards,

Andreas Suurkuusk
SciTech Software AB
Andreas Suurkuusk

Return to General