- disable stack reducer
- set maximum stack depth to (unlimited)
- enable perform native stack walk
- enable perform stack walk on managed entry
On the Resource details tab, I've selected "Kernel-HeapMemory" as the Resource. The page lists 1000s of instances, some of which are dimmed. When I select the dimmed instances, the Call stack view displays the message "Allocation call stack is hidden for the selected instance(s)", regardless of the state of the "Hide stacks with zero sort value" checkbox or the "Sort stacks by" combobox.
1) Why are these call stacks hidden for these instances? Is there any way to see these call stacks?
2) The list of instances is truncated because there are so many. Is there any way to see the instances that not shown because of the truncation?
In the instance list, even the ignored instances are presented, but they are dimmed. However, they are not included in the call stack summary presented to the right, so the call stack will always be hidden for the ignored instances. To get call stack information for the ignored instances, you will need to double-click the instance and view the instance details.
SciTech Software AB
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 34 guests